Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, August 31, 2007

nomu pigonhae...

OMG...I'm really soo tired and having aches everywhere. Tomorrow stockcheck so as usual today have to finish writing all the stocks. Lucky the area they assigned me not many things but still why can't they inform me earlier so I can wear more comfy clothes.aish. Luckily I can finish writing my area today. I was hoping tomorrow's Korean class will be cancel but too bad...tomorrow sure will be very busy again coz beginning of the month.haiz. I can't wait for Brunei Big Sales! kekeke.
Today lunch at Lina's shop. I ate a small redbean pao+drink coffee only. Lina showed me something really funny about Mel until I laughed uncontrollably even when there's a customer there. Sorry really can't control bah so just bursted out laughing.ahaha. Then got dinner date with Pingie at CA Mohd. That girl these days always say this line to me "Did I lock my car?OMG!" So yea everytime she had to go back and check her car.LOL. Pingie picked a very "romantic" spot for both of us somemore and we camwhorin there also!ahaha. I ate roti telur but couldnt finish coz like soo big man. Then Pingie went around Gadong looking for gift. Then she came to Jaya and find me. She very headache coz don't know what to buy. Don't worry we go around shops and see see next week lar! ahaha I also saw Von at Giordano buying clothes just now and I called out "Kim Dong Wan!" and she really turned.LOL.
arghh...why my senior eyecandy such a badass to me one...why everytime he dropped by must wear til the style I love soo much one?!!!! I don't dare to look at him even coz takut later "tien dao". arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

OK..time for some piccies:

Image hosted by servimg.com Candid shot when me&Kelly went outside the tennis court to pick up balls.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us See No Evil
Image hosted by servimg.com Me&Ping at CA Mohd. just now. Trying to make the water fountain&lamp into the pic with us.ahaha
Image hosted by servimg.com Another shot with flash.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us ah...romantic kan our dinner spot?ahaha.

I will post up the rest next time..ahaha. My classic pic will be on the way^^

No comments: