Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, August 30, 2007

soy cansada...

I am tired. I think tired coz lack of sleep. I slept for 4 and a half hour this afternoon and still feel so sleepy. I only can take afternoon nap on thursdays so must grab chance nap til "kao-kao".ahaha. This morning's HRM tutorial was very fast, just did one question and can go already. Then during freetime I did some of my accounting tutorial questions. Left 3 questions not yet finish. I just couldn't pay full attention during Business Law lecture. What did we do during the lecture just now? DarLing shared with us 1 small pack of the Meiji Fran vanilla flavor? I never try before coz one box is expensive for me but the taste really yummy! *waves* Thanx DarLing!hehe. We just like taking random pix and that's what we did just now. Somemore my pix all funny one. kek dao.LOL. And I don't know why I got major headache during Korean class today that I felt soo sleepy and can't concentrate.haiz.
Today's weather very nice to sleep coz rainy day!hehe. After I woke up from nap all I did was unzipping songs+mass dl-ing. I really got never-ending of unzipping songs. Then chattin in msn..finally my msn workin!ahaha. But Pingie just dump me in msn. snifff. I think I have to go now..rainin heavily again. BUENAS NOCHE!!

No comments: