Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, August 13, 2007

HOT guys' SPECIAL stage!!!

I was hoping for a special stage for Shinhwa members - M,Dongwan & Hyesung and I am still hoping coz it aint come true yet.ahaha. But then I'm very happy to see M&Ho Young SPECIAL STAGE on Music Bank yesterday! Both of my fav.members from Shinhwa&GOD! Both also soo hot and their smiles are just soo cute!hehe. They performed "Stomp" and "My Heart's in Heaven". I actually want to see M&Dongwan performing Stomp&Scream together? Wow..sounded quite nice...you stomp and you scream!ahaha. Then BATTLE performed "Perfect Man" yesterday on Ingikayo. I like the outfit they're wearing! Hwichannie still soo cute^^

Here's the perfs for M&Hoi's Special Stage:



haiz...today went to uni just for Spanish timetable. I thought it will take like 30mins or so but it took like 1 whole hour. I almost gave up in taking Spanish coz all the timetable combinations don't suit my time but then in the end I just sacrifice my Monday off so now Monday I have Spanish class from 4-6pm. aish...but at least Monday I can still wake up later. Then my dad busy so can't wait for me there and then I have to stuck in uni for 2hrs. Forgot to bring water and wallet! And I haven't eat anything also that time. My credit left few cents...haiz.
It's so hot again today which made me feel soo lajee the whole afternoon. I still haven't finish unzipping my songs and I only dl-ed a few full music shows.
Gotta sleep early...tomorrow got many classes.

No comments: