Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thunder!

I watched FT Island's new MV yesterday and was 9mins long coz is like a mini movie. I must say I love the MV!!! The MV consists of 2 songs - chundong(thunder) and hansaramman. I like how they connect the songs but a bit "cha dao" coz in the end they put "to be continued...". That means there will be a part 2 for the mv!! OMG..I can't wait! OK...basically I love the mv all coz of MINHWAN!! Minhwan&Hongki are the 2 lead characters but Wonbin was seen in the beginning too for just awhile. But I am not a fan of Hongki at all tho sorry to say. Minhwan...I've always look at him like a kid coz still so young..he's 5 years younger than me! Yea, my 2 most fav. members (Jaejin&Minhwan) are also the 2 youngest in the group! But in this mv...I get to look at Minhwan as a really cool and cute guy! When he fights soo and when his face got cuts he just look soo hot!!! I envy the girl in the mv that he likes! deng..I'm such a child abuser.lol

Here's the FT Island MV Part 1 - chundong+hansaramman



Found out that part 2 of the MV features Min Hyo Rin? Hongki&Hyorin?hmmm...and FT Island&Younha shooting for SMART uniform cf too!hehe.

Found some cute pix in FT Island soompi thread...so long did not visit the threads in korean music already.haiz..
These Jaejin pix juz made me *faint*..can't stop looking at him!

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: