Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

a sleepy day.....

Today was the busiest day coz got classes from 8am-5pm but luckily time passed quite fast for me. The FIS lecture only took 1 hr this morning. Then English we just did group discussions work but I was starting to get a bit sleepy already. Woa..and came out of the English class, saw the weather soo dark and was about to rain. It made me even more sleepy but it only started raining when I was eating lunch in the canteen with Sin Cheah. I only ordered hot Milo today coz I brought my big cheese bread that I bought from Soon Lee Bakery. But I felt cheated again coz the man didn't tell me there's big and small size for the drinks. He just charged me $1.20 but being me I don't dare to ask more so I thought maybe they increase the price again coz the last time they increased from 60cents to 80cents so NVM. But yea...the fact is coz he gave me the big size one and is really very big one somemore! He really think I "yam milo bao" ah? haiz..Cold and Hot drinks cost the same too I just foundout? hmmm...maybe I should try other stalls punya drinks also. The Chinese stall opened! I haven't try but sometime next week maybe?hehehe.
After 1 hr lunch, I went for the meeting at Ms.Annie's office for the volunteering to helpout for tomorrow's FBEPS Welcoming Gathering for New Intakes. We will help out with the games that they will be playing.hehe..mind-boggling kinds though. Looks hard and fun for me! I just hope that most of them will turn up tomorrow and don't like last year, only like 10 of us new intakes went?ahaha. Then went to my 1st Intermediate Korean class and how nice Tuesday class only got 2 students? LOL. Tomorrow I will go to my 1st Elementary Spanish class.hehe. HRM lecture today still not bad...I went in late a bit but luckily he just started also. The lecturer's quite humourous too^^ ahaha.

I think will sleep early tonight...very the sleepy.

No comments: