Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rat-ta-too-ee.....

Nothing much happened today...my life is the same every day and week lor. ahaha...Lina said she wanted an exciting life...someone wants to go "challenge" her? Today got 3 hrs of classes only and during Korean class, our sunsaengnim told us her experience when she was renewing her IC at Brunei Immigration there. The lady there asked her if she's "SBA" or "SBO"? We all also never heard of those acronyms but yea they stand for "Single but Available" or "Single but Occupied"? ahaha...the SBO is just like how we say "Single but Taken" so for us is "SBT"? LOL. I also went library to return a novel and borrow another one. I borrowed the 2nd story "rehashed and recreated" by the same author of the Lady Chun Hyang story (Samuel Kimm) and this story is called - "The Filial Daughter, Shim Ch'ong Story". I haven't start reading. Probably will do so after this before I go to bed.ahaha.
In the afternoon I took a 3hr nap, I don't know why felt soo tired and seemed like it's been a long time since I last took a nap in the afternoon.hehehe. Then at night went to watch "Ratatouille" (did I get the correct spelling?) with Lina. The Mall got Baiduri Expo and got this game call "Feed the Monkey" and straightaway I thought of Von coz somemore she works in Baiduri too!wakakaka. I bumped into my long time no see ex-colleague Nelly too! We were eating at the foodcourt before the movie and I saw my Junior eyecandy...I was a bit surprised coz I thought I won't bump into him tonight but I did! I made Lina almost choked and then laughing at herself coz I made her turn to look at my Junior eyecandy but she didn't know he was just soo close.akakaka. I saw my senior eyecandy too lar..a few glances only as usual coz sometimes I looked I can't see him, maybe he blend in.LOL.
RATATOUILLE! A recommended movie for me! The movie's funny! I had a great time laughing. The rat is quite cute too.ahaha. The movie got some "cheesy" moments too ;) Then before the movie, there's this preview on an animated movie called "Lifted" if I'm not wrong. The movie got "aliens" one and seriously sooo funny too! I hope will come out in cinema soon! ahaha.

hehe...and I changed my blog's song to "All or Nothing" by O-Town. Me&Bon's favourite song in K-ing...ahaha. Oh and at the Mall just now, heard my favourite song "Kenangan Terindah" twice from different shops? Nice :)

No comments: