Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, September 2, 2007

stock stock stock

Yesterday soo lazy and tired to blog coz came home straight searched for my english songs and found them! Yesterday whole time counting stock only and weirdly this time we got 5 peoplez to work on checking stock but yet so slow? Last time in June, got 3 of us only and even faster. haiz. Friday did the writing, yesterday did the counting and today I did the keying in data. Now every month we also need to check stock. OMG *dies* Yesterday kek-dao by my junior eyecandy who really attitude still like kid. He wants to cari pasal with me just coz I asked if he got smaller notes or not. But the face expression he gave me not fierce but funny(tryin to act tough bah!) til I can't argue back and have to go away to laugh secretly. Then after that he gave me such a nice smile. And I think he got GF already, that girl I saw yesterday should be his GF ler.hehe. I'm glad he's "not bend" and hope the other one also not.ahaha.
Today was keying in stocklist the whole time. I did as fast as I could already and I managed to finish 3 out of the 5 peoples' stocklists before I went home just now at 8pm. Damn headache man. Today very busy coz only 3 of us and so I had to go bank to deposit for today. I queu-ed for almost 30mins coz many peoples! There are quite a few things I need to do also but just don't have the time. Finally ate my zhajiang lamee this afternoon with Lina! Oh and Ish walked passed and saw me so she came in&told me she's going back to UK tomorrow but will be back in December ler. So Ish, Take Care and cya in Dec! :)
OK...I'm going to sleep now...neck and shoulder pain.arghhhh....

No comments: