Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, August 20, 2007

¿qué?

¿qué? means What? in Spanish. Today I went for my 1st Spanish class and I'm a bit headache already coz it's difficult for me! Those alphabets and the different pronounciations made me a bit confused. I must remember all those pronounciations and accent too. Our Spanish teacher - Dr.Paolo very nice and fun too. He always make us laugh in class.hehe. (Pingie u reading this?akakaka) And Liz! This sem I have to "dump" 1hr of accounting lecture just for the 2hrs Spanish class! I now know how you feel last year.LOL. haiz...my this sem timetable sucks alot!
Today I slept til 1pm...soo shiok! I don't feel like getting off my bed coz my whole body seemed soo soar. Then went uni at 3pm to pay fees and hand in student pass form. I also went around checking for my tutorials' room coz I forgot to check last week.ahaha. hmm...nothing much to rant about today. No junior eyecandy spazz for 4days. *sadz*

OK..since this post is short..I shall post some memorable MD "tudong" pix.hehe. These are thumbnails so click on them for original size :)

Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com

1st pic: Our lovely Meow in tudong! She look soo cute!
2nd pic: My socio class with Pingie! U see her there? I miss Mr.Simmonds humor.lol

OK..I guess that's all for now. :)

No comments: