Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, August 20, 2007

very scary lightning!

Only now then I can blog which is already past midnight coz just now at 10pm, the flashes of lightning was really damn scary! I arrived home also don't dare to bath until around midnight. So in the meantime I was arranging my new files and papers for this sem3. Finally quite organised already if not really give me headache of looking at those papers.ahaha.
Yesterday morning shiok coz get to eat dimsum for breakfast at Happy Union there. I like the "xin chuk kin" most! Then went to work..time passed quite fast coz I got myself many things to do.LOL. My lunch I went Sweet Deli again...the 2 workers there also know me already. I like to eat my buns and drink tea while reading a book there coz nice atmosphere. Makes me feel a bit relaxing. I think first time I tried the Teh Tarik there and it tasted very nice! Mushroom bun is my usual "must" eat and I think also my first time trying the "chicken curry donut" there? Very yummy also!hehe. Then dinner just ate guava and a redbean bun and drank milk.
I saw my senior eye candy yesterday morning coz he dropped by for a few minutes visiting my junior eye candy. But I see him also like no feel already...maybe coz I'm attracted soo much to my junior eye candy's smile and his character also. Why I say til like I've got a huge crush on him already. *dies* *ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEE!!!* So no more senior eyecandy for now and I think he needs a bit cut at his back hair coz soo long!aigooo..

Soo tired and sleepy now..and a bit hungry too eventhough I ate a bit mee when I reached home. My two arms very pain now so am going to sleep. I want til sleep til late afternoon ah before going for Spanish class! Actually I'm soo lazy already.haiz...

No comments: