Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, August 17, 2007

twice smiled, thrice faint

ahaha...my title just doesn't makes any sense but who cares.ahaha. Today I ate alot...morning before work, ate kolo mee til soo full. Then afternoon, I went Sweet Deli and ate my lunch there while reading my novel for an hour. I still love my mushroom bun most! Soo yummy! I drank Nescafe coz I was quite sleepy already.hehe. Then around late afternoon, the Indian man finally came with his jagung! We've been waiting for him to bring jagung for us since last month? Once again, I ate til soo "shiokk" coz the jagung taste soo nice and sweet! Then off-ed at 8pm and went The Mall with my parents but was not my idea lar. My mum said our home there was raining very heavily with thunder so yea and Gadong didn't rain. So I ate my dinner at Foodcourt and very full! Then my dad went to buy sushi somemore after I finished my plate of rice.aish... Then saw Kelly&Fergus too! hehe...yes Kelly we should hangout or go watch movie soon! In UG, I saw quite big the bags and only for $9.90, I'm thinking if I should really get the bag or not coz can fit my book and big bottle.hehe.

Today my junior eye candy soo cute lar...ok since when I ever say he's not cute.lol. I really like to see him playing with the little kids there.ahaha. He smiled at me twice today and I am really soo happy already! His smile really soo nice. 1st time he smiled at me when I was eating my jagung. *Maybe I look funny when I eat jagung?* ahaha. Then 2nd time, just randomly he looked back and caught me looking at him/his direction there, he gave me a even nicer smile and I think I smile back like an idiot tho coz I just can't stop smiling already.ahaha. Then my senior eye candy, this guy tonight made me just want to laugh at him only when I saw him coz at first I thought a girl. puahahahaha. *I'm mean but yea...I always suspect he's a....* mwahahahaha.

OK...will stop here now...sleepy and tomorrow will be busy whole day.ahaha.

No comments: