Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, August 24, 2007

nomu chuwoyo...

Today weather very cold and my clothes not thick and forgot to bring jacket! I was practically freezing the whole day. Nothing much happen today, quite a boring day lor but got saw my junior eyecandy. My lunch relaxing at Sweet Deli again. Then dinner went to eat LaMee with Lina. I was actually craving for my Zhajiang LaMee but it was raining and so cold, I ordered the Chicken herbs LaMee instead. I ran in the rain without any protection so I felt even colder. I think my meal a bit weird one coz morning I like to eat nasi lemak, then afternoon I like to eat bread and at night I like to eat noodles.ahaha
Oh did I ever mention before that my face is not 'UNIQUE" at all! Not unique nevermind but very common!sniff..every year also got people come and tell me I look very familiar or I look like somebody that they even mistaken me as the other person. During my 1st accounting tutorial, a 1st year Malay girl asked if my name is "...." (I can't really remember the name) but I said no and she said I look like that someone. Then my HRM tutor said I look very familiar. OMG.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK..since this is a short post, will post some old pix (thumbnails) again:


Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.comImage hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

1stPic: Liz,Mr.Merlin&Me in ICTlab in SGS back in F4 I think. 2ndPic: some F5B with T.Lina. 3rdPic: Us with Mrs.Clements in F3(woa really so long never seen her already). 4thPic: Us camwhorin eventho we were so dark(after sports day!)ahaha.

No comments: