Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, August 3, 2007

spend shop spend!

Lets see...these few days been spending lotsa money already. haiz...then when uni reopens, have to pay the fees and buy those expensive textbooks although some I will surely go photocopy to save money. I like to spend my money on shoes,clothes, beauty care products, food and cinema nowadays. I want to buy those nice skirts and shoes! These two are always tempting me and somemore very cheap only.ahaha. I couldn't find the jacket I want and I need to buy a new big folder for my general use in uni because the one I'm having now really like "rojak" already. I need a bigger bag too eventhough I still love my old bags but really also rojak til I ask my mom to sew back for me if can. haha. Also I want to have two pairs new baju kurong for the new sem. kekekeke. "Oh Money Money please come to me...." ahahaha

On 31st went hangout with Liz in the afternoon until night. Then we met up with Lina and Arif and ate dinner. KFC again for dinner...really like The Mall nothing much nice food to eat already. I ate KFC last week and this week for dinner already. But I felt that their spicy chicken not like last time already one? Not really that nice anymore and not that spicy too. Maybe I'm just a bit sick of KFC already. LOL. Then Giordano Mall got "Crajee" sales starting 31st also.. so being usual me I always will buy something from Giordano when got crajee sales. I need to buy more long pants so I can wear to uni but I just couldn't stay any longer to choose for another pants because that one person is a bit scary to me. Maybe I owe the person something or just that we like to exchange *stares* since last time. hohohoho. I also don't understand why he also like to stare/glare at my frenz? *scary* But then I just can't help it to just look at him especially when he's not looking at my direction.ahaha. So in the end I just bought a white long pants and a collar shirt. Then went to buy DQ ice-cream because like long time didn't eat already. Now they got new ones again..Mango ones but haven't try them. Then went overnyte at Lina's place.

The next day, I hangout with Liz again...accompanied her to look for presents. She brought me home to freshen up first and then we went to Qlap, Yayasan, Seri and back to Gadong. Cool yea going around? ahaha. We went Hokko Qlap and maybe my eyes are sharp only for bakeries that I can spot the new bakery (bakerlyn) few doors away from Hokko straightaway. puahaha. That time I was soo hungry already coz haven't eat lunch so went to get something. I saw many peoples buying the donuts (choc and custard) so I tried one each but ate til very "geli" coz too much fillings? I didn't even know they have fillings inside also coz outside already have. I really do think the prices there are quite expensive to me. Brunei really filled with bakeries already! Even Soon Lee now has its own bakery ( too bad they didn't name it "Rotiku" ahaha) and their buns and breads are soo cheap! I mean very big size but not expensive? Love its "ham chin peng" coz soo humongous for just $0.60? How can I open bakery shop again next time? I really want to open one with cafe also. *dreamy thoughts* Then we went Yayasan, not much changes except the computer shop me&Lina likey is no more there! Then at night, me&Lina went to eat LaMee for dinner and my treat as Minbong already promised Sungie for a bday treat. akakaka.

Yesterday...went Gadong again...I just love Gadong and Jaya.ahaha. I got my pay yesterday also. So yes, can buy things I need at night already so me&Lina went Mall. But ended up I bought $40 worth of beauty care stuffs from "THEFACESHOP" which just opened yesterday too if I'm not wrong? We saw many peoplez in there and thought would be very expensive but then turned out they have really reasonable prices! I bought $40 coz I want to get the free membership card and I'm the No.70 member. akakaka. Oh and "thefaceshop" is a Korean brand and those products all are made in Korea too! The spokesperson is Kwon Sang Woo! Why not Lee Min Woo eh? ahaha. I think Lina will go there today and buy many! hehe. Lucky my mom didn't nag/bomb me for spending that much yesterday but instead she likes my lipgloss and asked if the lipstick also that nice and shining or not. *toing* Yesterday at Mall also saw my Junior eye candy and we exchanged smile. He's just soo cute. ahaha. Oh I forgot to mention that Fun Bread got quite a number of new buns! The Red Wave/Chicken Wave is ok but too much tomato sauce.ahaha.

I think tomorrow I'm going Gadong and The Mall again if my colleague Angie can comeout. So long we haven't seen each other like that...about 2months? We usually meetup like twice a month or something bah.ahaha. If I'm not wrong starting today got Travel Fair at the Mall...

Today I very "song"...slept til 2pm man! I felt my body soo lazy to just get up. ahaha.

Bah a very long post already this one. Will blog again later..wakakaka.

1 comment:

Precious Postcards said...

I want LaMee too!! hehe...