Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, August 9, 2007

El Loco Moco?

ahaha...I'm just making the title up...don't think got such word...supposed to be something else from Rush Hour 3.ahaha. If I'm not wrong, "loco" in spanish means "crajee". Just went to watch Rush Hour 3 with Lina&Von. Lucky the movie is not 2 hrs or more if not really you see me laugh til no breath and tears coming out already. As I was expecting..the movie really funny.LOL. Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker still soo funny when they both together! Lina said I still continue laughing when everyone already stopped laughing!ahaha. Ping should really go watch this movie coz they spoke French coz went Paris bah.ahaha. I'm not going to spoil the movie so you better go watch it yourself!hehe. Oh and don't forget to stay for the NGs coz soo many funny moments!hohoho. After some research, I am a bit surprised now to know that Rush Hour 1 was in 1998 and Rush Hour 2 in 2001. It's like 9 yrs and 6 yrs ago respectively?!! I didn't know the part 1&2 were that long ago already? I thought is just like 1 or 2 years apart?ahaha. Wonder if there will be Rush Hour 4 or not? And I can't seem to find a OST for Rush Hour 3...don't think got lor. ahaha.

Just now after movie went down baru get to see my eye candy. Before the movie I didn't see him coz maybe he's having dinner. Von&Lina purposely went in there and I just stand outside there and look at him but I don't think he see me coz he didn't turn to my direction.lol. His back hair seems so much longer now? I thought he just cut not long one..ahaha.

Today weather very hot again...this morning went uni only for 1 class (2hrs) which was the Business Law class. He also start lecturing in the 2nd hour also. In the 1st hour, we all were trying to get our tutorials done. Actually none of the tutorial times suit me but no choice I just joined on Tuesday one which means Tuesday I will have classes from 8am-5pm straight with 1 hour break only. haiz..why seems like every semester, Tuesdays are always my busiest day of all?ahaha...but this time I have Mondays as my offday.hehe. Wednesday can't off already and also have to go for some ECAs.
I think I gotta sleep earlier tonight.ahaha.

No comments: