Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, August 12, 2007

K-ing................................

Woooyea...been out of my house for 2 whole days already.ahaha. Yesterday nyte me&Von went overnyte at Lina's house. Lina cooked dinner for us..she tried Moon's carbonara's recipe and for me it's already yummy! Gomawo! Next time Lina will cook us another dish right?hehehe. We ate alot yesterday nyte along with lotsa snacks that Von bought! The snacks we only ate during our Karaoke session. We "K" from 11pm-2pm...3 hrs..ahaha. Yes as usual me&Von went crajee.ahaha. We sang and we danced too!lol. Lina "no eyes to see" us two cracking nia. First song we sang was "All or Nothing" by O-Town but not even halfway the song Von made me cracked nia coz don't know what lyrics she's singing to.ahaha. So we have to start over again but this time I still can't stop laughing..made me lost my "feel" of singing to this sad song already.LOL. We sang many of the Backstreet Boys' songs. Then closing songs...always the most funny ones...especially when Von recommend ones. The lyrics all soo funny one especially those by Crazy Frog!..aigooo.ahaha. I had alot of fun...we should do that again sometime soon coz can release stress!ahaha.

Today me,Lina&Von ate lunch at the Mall. And as usual when I go Mall I have to at least take a few glances of my senior eye candy so I did but only side and back view though coz I scare he later caught me looking at him which he usually did!ahaha. Then went to work and not bad today time passed quite fast also til my colleague thought I want to overnight at shop coz almost closing time but I still don't know.ahaha. Today my junior eye candy also very da "ke ai"...he really like a kid..not just his face but also behaviour.ahaha. He's a bit hyper today...macam he's going on a date or what soon. haiz...too bad my eye candies are really just "eye candies" only coz these 2 eye candies of mine are very the "impossible" ones. Why? Wae? Kenapa?! When I finally found the style that I like!aish... and today really tired and sleepy until I have to go down buy coffee to keep me awake if not got snoring sound in the office already.ahaha.

haiz...tomorrow have to go uni just for awhile for my Spanish timetable meeting at noon. If not I can sleep til 1pm one.aisshhhhh....soo sleepy now ah........

No comments: