Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, August 22, 2007

pain...

Yes that's what my whole body feels since yesterday but getting better already except my two arms(thanx to those freakin' heavy books!). I will bring a bigger bag next time. haiz..this is what I get for not doing any exercise or sports. So I am going to join Ping&Ling in tennis this semester. I want to join badminton too but badminton always take place at night. I need to do some jogging too but everytime I said to my parents I will join them jogging in the late afternoon, I ended up sleeping or just plain lazy. Today's weather really makes me soo sleepy. I'm enjoying learning Spanish now eventhough the language is quite hard for me. Korean class today only took like 30mins coz sunsaengnim said the fewer people, the faster the class ends? We just did listening, reading&translating, they're quite easy^^ And I realised that if I'm at home and in uni, I get hungry very fast and eat alot! But if at work, I can eat very little and didn't get hungry that fast. Hmm...why ah? *I miss my junior eyecandy ah...*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like Ayumi Hamasaki's new song "talkin2myself". Danson Tang Yuzhe's debut album also quite nice especially the slow songs so I think I will buy his cd!hehe. Oh Hyun Ran&S.Jin's singles are nice too! I was on songs spree mode the whole afternoon. So lajee to watch any vids nowadays and I can say I'm already freakin "OUT" from Korean Entertainment now. LOL. I like to "out" bah...does anyone knows which hairdye color is "out" (not "in") ? ahaha. I found that my white hair getting more and also very visible too.aish!
haiz..wanted to sleep early but blogger not workin when I want to post this entry!..kek dao.

No comments: