Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rakugo!!!

Yes! Rakugo is back in Brunei with new performances after 2 years! In 2005, I remembered I went to watch with Mel and whoelse ah? at Centrepoint. I was soo happy got to know about Rakugo this afternoon and went to watch them at 7.30pm just now. This time the venue was at Lecture Theatre in UBD's Chancellor's Hall. The lecture hall was almost full too and all the performances made us all laugh soo much til soo tired ah!!! I laugh til hungry also.lol. I think the audiences love the "puppet Rakugo" most coz the performer "Shofukutei Kakushow" is just soo funny! And he's really good in acting and playing with those puppets! We laughed the most at his part!ahaha. Then the "Zoo - men,tiger&lion" story also so funny and unexpected ending.akaka. I hope to watch them again soon.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about:

http://www.english-rakugo.com/english_version/english_what.html
^the 2nd article was written by the producer&performer of English Rakugo.
So for those who never watch Rakugo before, I really recommend to have a go at it if they happens to drop by your countries!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today really a very busy and tiring day. We all also brought soo many books somemore and so carry til' arms also pain ah. We got one hour lunch break only and went to cafeteria but it was full house. So went back up to PMUBD to buy food and also packed with lotsa peoples! Me&Ping were like just simply faster choose any decent food with rice and pay. Pingie brought kimchi today for us to share so our additional dish for our rice!ahaha. Merci! haiz..then regret didn't just go home after accounting lecture coz really wasn't concentrating at all after that at HRM. Soo sleepy already...and I haven't finish my accounting&Korean assignments also due tomorrow ah!!! Deng...I'm just soo lajeee.........

No comments: