Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

it comes naturally...

ahaha...that seems to be my favourite line nowadays eversince my "hiccup" incident at Dixie Chix with Lina&Von. Both of them had different perceptions when I said that line.LOL.
Today as usual a tiring day...my tuesdays and wednesdays will be the most tiring ones. Every tuesday also make us all rushin' like hell there coz only got less than an hour break. Somemore got many heavy loads...walk from CLT to canteen and canteen back to FBEPS. OMG so far! Last week I got arm pain but today a bit shoulder pain coz I brought my big bag and just dump everything inside including books!ahaha. Canteen as usual full house but we managed to cramp 9 peoples at a short table. Yes you can see 9 peoples eating together at that small table and Ai Yie took the pix and a video too. I ate my fried mee til so fast and drank milo but could not finish the milo coz no time already. Really so tiring when you are full then have to rush so far...
Today peoples around me said I'm high...must be the chocolate effects...I felt like I ate alot of chocs today.ahaha. Yannie always say I laugh "funnily" (got meh?) , Ping&Ling think my face expression when I talk is "funny". Just now during HRM they just bursted out laughing after I said a sentence coz of my expression.ahaha. I foundout I always make people laugh without me knowing.haiz..(maybe I'm trying to be a qualify natural comedian..lol) OK lar..today actually also tired of laughing coz you know once I start laughin', it'll take awhile before I can get over with it.mwahahaha.

hmm...let me post some candid/funny shots:

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments: