Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, August 23, 2007

photo hunt...

Today got early tutorial at 8am. It's HRM tutorial and our tutor kept making us laugh only. She's strict but she got good humor too.ahaha. Then got 3 hours freetime before Korean class coz no Business Law lecture today as the lecturer is on leave.hehe. In between, Ling brought her laptop and we watched a few Xman episodes...laugh til so tired also. ahaha. And I wanted to go FIS tutorial replacement today as I couldn't make it yesterday but I didn't know at all that there are no Thursdays tutorials coz I think everyone wants Mondays&Wednesdays only. haiz..my bad luck ler to miss 1 tutorial jsut like that. I must *add oil* and work harder already. Hwaiting! Then after lunch, I went to take my afternoon nap for 4hours. Soo nice to sleep man.
At night, went hangout with Kelly&Ping at the Mall. I ate my favourite chocolate banana crepe! deng but I feel hungry again now! So we just talk talk gossip gossip there lor.ahaha. Then went to Arcade. Photo Hunt...that's what it's call right Ping? I'm quite into that game now in Arcade since Ping intro-ed just now coz is quite fun to spot differences.hehe. I have slow brain and not good eyes.ahaha. I should play more to improve. And I seriously never notice the game machines there near the DDR&Kbox. Then we went in KBOX, really choosing song always take such a long time. We went from English to Chinese then finally Malay. We even have rotations in pressing the buttons.ahaha. Kelly wanted to sing Samsons - Kenangan Terindah so I'm very happy and we two chose that song in the end. We 3 also laughed so much especially me lar, we laughed from the little shop then to arcade to KBOX. I'm the worst one coz almost at the end of the song, I laughed til my body pushed open the KBOX door. Lucky no one was passing by!ahaha. Crajee man! LOL. I had great fun tonight...we should do that again soon^^
haiz..tonight didn't bump into my junior eyecandy but kept seeing the "other(senior)" one? He was at foodcourt there too when I saw him. NVM ler..tmrw can see *hopefully*.ahaha.

Hmm..did not feel sleepy yet so maybe will do some of my accounting questions later. :)

No comments: