Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, August 26, 2007

shimshimhae...

Yesterday didn't blog coz nothing to blog about. Today also nothing much to blog. My this weekend is really so boring! haiz. I only saw my junior eyecandy for 1 and a half day like that. Yesterday he just kept disappearing from his place. Then today he offday. I really chadao lar!haiz. But I really feel like pinching his face whenever he smile at me coz really soo cute lar! His cheek bah so he smile til like small kid. A few of his friends also quite cute type like him one...his one gang really "sama style saja". ahaha. Oh yesterday saw Kiong in Jaya, I really long time didn't see him already but he still looks the same lar.LOL. I just kept hearing my favourite song "Kenangan Terindah" being played in shops even in Jaya! How nice.ahaha And these few days kept raining from afternoon til night. Soo cold man!
Today my colleague Tricia brought her homemade macaroni chicken salad and gave me some to try...it tasted soo yummy! I feel like making macaroni salad soon. This afternoon went to meet Lina at Ayamku during my break then we went to the boutique beside her shop there coz got big sales. I got myself a red sweater which covers the neck as well one? What do you call that ah coz I know there's a term for it? That sweater makes me feel like I'm in a very cold country.lol. The sweater is very comfy and soo cheap somemore! I Love!ahaha. I realised I like buying those comfy-pajamas type of clothes these days. Then at night I went to Mall with parents coz I wanted to buy a long sports pants for tennis. I bought a sports pants, a tshirt and a big bag in UG . All these are just cheap stuffs but still nice. The big bag I bought is just $5.90? And so nice coz it's a Spanish brand call "Gabol" but I don't know if is really made from Spain or not.
This is the link to the website: http://www.gabol.com/
And the bag I bought you can click on "catalogo" to "gabol verano 2006-2007" to "PLAYA" to "Nautic", and my bag is the 3rd one there. At first I chose the "Bath" blue color one coz don't have the red one but then too summer for me so I changed to Nautic one. But I like the "Beauthy", "Fresh" and "Siesta" ones alot! Too bad UG only sell the Bath and Nautic.haiz. I wish they will have more in the future.hehe. Oh and yesterday I accidentally saw Jaya selling the same white bag I bought from KL last year. I bought for RM20 and they're sellin' for B$19.90. WOW! I don't think that bag worth that much lor coz not big even. ahaha.

No comments: