Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, August 6, 2007

very unproductive day.....

Today is the first day of my 2nd year(semester3) and also the most unproductive day. I was actually looking forward to uni reopens but now I don't know...first day soo tired already. All thanx to the long hours of waiting!!! Arrived uni at around 8am but from the timetable I got class at 10am only. But later found out the FIS no class, only tomorrow at 9am. So waited til 12noon for my Elementary Spanish Timetable meeting and I thought will have something settle but in the end also can't decide the time yet for our lessons. We will meet again next monday to decide because by then our other core subjects' timetable will be done.
Ok...then have to wait another 4 hours for the next class. Felt soo sleepy and headache already. Me&Sin Cheah went to the new foodcourt canteen to eat our lunch. It's my 2nd time to the canteen already coz the 1st time was in the morning. I went there with S.Ping and our 2 juniors (Qing and another girl who was also my junior in SGS but I forgot her name *sorry*) , ate my breakfast but only ordered hot Milo...I like it coz quite big and worth the price.hehe. For lunch, I don't know what to eat but simply call mee goreng which is one of the cheapest there. But not bad also the mee goreng. ahaha. They really got roti chanai eh but I haven't try.hehe
Whole day like walked here and there only to find lecturers and stuffs. I think so long didn't walk that far already that I felt walking from FBEPS to canteen was so far.ahaha. Today I really headache over my timetable coz all the tutorials and lectures' times are T.T Hope can settle all my tutorials asap. Happy this saturday is a public holiday so got 3 days off coz that means I can go do something else useful!! Tutorials will start on 3rd week only but lectures should be starting next week.hehe. I wanted to print my own timetable just now but my printer suddenly no ink?!! Last 2 weeks when I print still got one ah.aigooo....
I still need to do new baju kurongs lar! Hopefully tomorrow my mom will want to bring me to the textile shop.hehe. Another thing I'm excited is that I can't wait to go watch Rush Hour 3 and Rat-ta-too-ee(ahaha..I don't know the real spelling) !!! I'm actually miss seeing someone lar coz I don't see anyone his style yet in uni..hope can see him soon.hehe.

No comments: