Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, August 8, 2007

my maroon ring folder....odiya???

Yesterday got FIS, English for Business, Korean timetable meeting and HRM lecture. For english, we have new lecturer..no more Mr.Patrick. He did not even inform our thursday class last semester that he's not teaching in UBD anymore this sem ah! Only foundout during english exam..how nice was that.ahaha. Dr.Grace Chin made us played a game...something like roleplaying when you are stuck on an island after a shipwreck? Each group has 5 pplz but my group only can have 4 coz of odd numbers. There are roles of manager, chef, accountant, doctor and gardener; and I picked the gardener as my role. The game was quite fun lar, had good laugh.ahaha. Then went for intermediate Korean timetable meeting and only 4 of us turned up so the meeting ended very fast.ahaha. Only I got problems with one of the time slot. But now ok already after sunsaengnim sms-ed me this morning.hehe.
Then went to canteen for lunch, our table was like the longest there coz many pplz? Lina and Arif came and visit us also^^ Too bad Liz don't have transport to go. So yea it was like lunch time and there were soo many pplz queuing to order food. I want to order pun difficult so in the end I just ordered roti telur from the stall that doesn't have much pplz. Then ah..the roti telur was the cutest roti telur I've ever seen in my entire life! Will post up the piccies later.ahaha. Then for HRM...did not expect the lecturer will teach coz 1st day only but yea...he taught for 1 and a half hour. I almost fell asleep coz really soo sleepy as I wasn't prepare at all for a lecture yesterday coz usually lectures will start 2nd week and tutorials 3rd wk?haiz...

At night went out to Gadong again..yes I know I just love Gadong esp. The Mall. lol. I happy got to see my eye candy for at least 5mins.hehe. He still look soo cute<3 I actually went out for stationeries shopping but in the end I only bought 2 blue pens. I can't find the color of the folder that I want! I want like the one I'm using now..maroon-ish one. I went every shops that have stationeries in Gadong and still can't find! Is really that rare huh? haiz..oh..I got to tried the DQ Mango with Strawberry blizzard too! It's actually quite nice..like yoghurt and they gave many strawberries which I love!hehe. Then me&Lina went to "K" also. I went to Lina's place overnight again. Then today whole afternoon also in Gadong, at Lina's shop. I went to buy Rush Hour 3 tickets also because cannot book and I saw the nice seats almost all taken so faster just buy lar!ahaha. I can't wait to watch the movie tomorrow and hope I won't laugh til crajee.ahaha.
My..why weather soo damn hot ah these few days...felt like going to have fever soon man...aish...

No comments: