Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Jam, My Jam, My Jam

ahaha...yesterday night went KBOX with Lina&Von and sang...happy coz get to sing the songs I want! I want to sing Bertakhta Di Hati again next time we go!hehe. The last song we sang was really hilarious...last time we sang "Don't Cha" and yesterday we sang "My Humps". LOL. Both the lyrics also make me laugh one. ahahaha. Me&Von even changed the lyrics when we were in Lina's car. So it goes something like "my jam, my jam, my jam.." lol.
I'm exploring Malay songs these days...I like those slow songs. Yesterday Von brought me into liking this song by Samsons call "kenangan terindah" and I like the MV for this:




I haven't go find the mp3 for this song yet.hehe. Then Pingie also recommended me the song call "Pencinta Wanita" by Irwansyah...this song really famous coz this is the song I always hear one but just don't know the name. ahaha. Here's the video for the song:

No comments: