Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Melanie....Melania

Today was quite a tiring day for me...firstly, I was a bit "kek dao" that my 1st Spanish class was cancelled this morning and I just knew it when I arrived in uni. The teacher wasn't able to find an empty room for that time. So I got 2hr+ of free time and went to library. I borrowed 4 books from the library and was reading a Korean novel call "The Pure-Hearted Lady, Ch'un-hyang Story". I'm interested in this novel coz I'd watched the Korean drama based on this Lady Chun Hyang before. The names inside the book are the same but then the story was quite different coz the drama version is the modern version. The story of Chun Hyang is quite sad lar but I haven't finish reading tho.ahaha. I'd also borrowed a book on Chinese idioms and on Spanish cultures. Since I'm taking up Spanish language, I think I should learn a bit about their cultures too.hehe. My Spanish teacher asked us to give ourselves a Spanish name. I've searched on Google just now and got my Spanish name - "Melania" which is the Spanish,Italian&Polish form of my english name "Melanie". Cool eh coz just last letter different.LOL.
Then afternoon went to the FBEPS Welcoming Gathering. I like the "Man Puzzle" and "Blind Fold" games most coz looked the most fun?ahaha. I only get to try the Man Puzzle game with the others after everything's over.ahaha.

haiz...I'm really sleepy already...msn not working somemore since yesterday. So going to sleep early later. :)

No comments: