Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, August 18, 2007

not my day...

I've just gotta say today is definitely not my day. Once again I felt everything is not running smoothly for me since semester started. I got so many things to think of and worry about...I can feel my load is getting heavier too. I always tend to not make myself to think/worry so much coz I keep saying to myself that there will always be a way to overcome those. Sometimes I can only cry in my heart and maintain a smiling face to peoplez coz I can't help not to smile back at those who give me friendly smile. But then their smiles can make my day brighter tho. My junior eye candy's smile really can brighten up my day alot coz everytime he smile at me his smile is really the very cute, friendly and shy type. Maybe that's why I'm attracted to him. ahaha. Now everytime I vision his smile, I will be secretly smiling too. *Yes, Im crajee*

I don't think I will enjoy this semester at all. I can't wait for semester break!
I'm tired...and assignments started pouring in already...haiz.
Woo..and I changed my blog skin just now! hehe.

No comments: