Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, August 3, 2007

After work.....

hehe...I've stopped working from 31st July onwards because 31st July was my off day. ahaha. Been going out for the past 3 days but also got went back to the shop and visit and see if anything I can helpout my colleague Tricia. I pity her because she has to do many stuffs and she's really good to me. She taught me many things and been very patient with me too. hehe. The 3 bosses also good to me. Mdm.Gwen is such a cool and outgoing lady. Her jokes always make me LOL. They asked me to go back work part-time whenever I'm free...so I have to see my semester 3 schedule first. But should be ok I think, can go back maybe twice or thrice a week? I actually already made "pinky promise" to my colleague that I will go back and help her at least twice a week. ahaha. I will miss the "banana popiah" made by one Ateh (elder sister in Tagalog) there. So yummy to eat!hehe.

No comments: