Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, August 10, 2007

farewell to Liz...

hmm...I remember last year when Liz left for UK I also made a post in my friendster blog about it. Just now at 7pm, Me,Pingie and her cute lil' bro(TeeWee? Is that how u spell his name?ahaha) went to the airport to see Liz off. So fast she had to go back to UK already. Lucky last week when I was on my work "hiatus", I got to hangout with her in a few days.hehe..Liz, I will miss your laughter and also making you laugh nonstop!ahaha. Take care yea Liz!

Today back to work and time actually passed soo fast without me realizing it at all? Must be the works+my Junior eye candy..mwahahaha. I off-ed 15mins earlier just now at 6.45pm coz I asked Pingie to pick me up around that time coz I scare later arrive late at airport.ahaha. Pingie brought her cute lil' bro along...he's really soo cute...no I should say when you hear both of them talk, really soo cute one. They can talk just anything.ahaha. But her bro just doesn't like me...and my name also very hard for him to remember eh...aigooo...We got took pix too but haven't get from Ping.ahaha

Today weather soo hot again...even wearing sleeveless, can sweat til like what also. At night now after I bathed still sweating a bit..OMG.

No comments: