Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, August 5, 2007

humongous bread!

hehe....I just love Soon Lee bakery...so shiok coz so humongous all their stuffs. Their pastries are big,cheap and nice to eat too. I bought so many this afternoon. I ate one big egg tart for my lunch and I'm already full. Those cheese bread like that one...only $0.80...if other bakeries..for that big size will cost $1.80 and not even that big! ahaha.
Today after lunch went to cut my hair and this time cut really thin and short coz very sasak with my freakin' thick and messy hair...I feel light-headed now. I can't get over the fact that I look even funnier with this new hairstyle! OMG...my face already like a comedian and now in this hairstyle worst! I hope tomorrow go uni no one laugh at me or give me a weird look.ahaha.

The whole afternoon at home I just streamed perfs and streamed Malay songs. But until now haven't finish streaming all the Malay songs from the blog. Then deletd quite alot of my SUJU vids especially those big ones but my comp space only freed 2GB? haiz...

Woo..this is the band I'd watched yesterday when I was at The Mall. They were wearing white Sailor uniform and performed. Very nice live band!
http://www.brunei-online.com/weekend/news/aug4h16.htm

I think I will sleep early tonight and wake up to go uni early tomorrow?hehe.

No comments: