Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

annoyed?

I don't know why I have this indescribable mixed emotions but one thing I'm quite sure is that I'm a bit annoyed. Annoyed coz just keep bumping/seeing someone that I don't wish to see. Not that I hate/dislike that person but you know.. if can better don't see/bump into lar. (Yea I know Brunei very small lar) haiz. Why always like that to me one?! I feel alot of "chadao-ness" now too.

Today time passed quite fast. Today all my classes quite fun too coz the lecturers quite humorous.ahaha. For lunch I ate roti telur and I ordered from the same stall as last time but this time they gave me a noreumal one with cheaper price already.kekeke. Then went to tennis with Ping...been under the sun for almost 3hrs. Then wanted to go jogging with my dad but he himself very busy til 6pm, late already so didn't go. We went grocery shopping instead.ahaha. I bought many snacks including a box of waffle biscuits with 8 different flavors!

Since my post is not long, I will post some of the quizzes I took:


Your Birthdate: May 18

You are a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.
You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too.
Beyond being a good leader, you are good at inspiring others.
You also keep your powerful emotions in check - you know when to emote and when to repress.

Your strength: Emotional maturity beyond your years

Your weakness: Wearing yourself down with too many responsibilities

Your power color: Crimson red

Your power symbol: Snowflake

Your power month: September


Your Birthdate: May 18

For you, love is a feeling that lingers for really long time - even after a relationship is totally over.
In fact, you still make have strong feelings for the first person you fell in love with.
You usually are reluctant to end relationships. And sometimes you're the last to know that things are ending!

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 4

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 1

You are most compatible with people born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of the month.


I think most of them are quite true of me. LOL

No comments: