Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, September 28, 2007

7...3


First of all "Saengil Chukkahae" to my dear sister in many relationships, MISHY!!! I'm sure my oppas will make ur birthday a wonderful one!!!hehe. Also, goes out to Shindong oppa, Happy Birthday!!! :)

I have to do this now coz kena tagged by 3 peoples already (Moon,Mel&Lina):

Seven things you plan to do before you die

- finds my other half and settles with him
- owns a bakery&cafe shop
- travelling around the world with parents&friends
- to meet my favourite Korean artists
- master a few languages
- provides a good lifestyle for my parents
- try and eat many delicious food

Seven things you can do
- make people laugh til exhausted
- photoshop
- stalking guys I like
- laugh nonstop
- making video tributes
- talking bad about people
- act like nothing happen after just awhile.

Seven celebrity crushes
- Micky Yoochun
- Eeteukie
- Lio
- Hwichannie
- Sung Mo
- Minbong oppa
- Jaejinnie

Seven most repeated phrases.
- wat the hell
- mwo?
- chi eh
- oh my GOD?!!
- shyat!
- izit?
- damn!

Seven physical traits you look for in a opposite sex
- nice hairstyle
- warming smile
- mesmerizing eyes
- dressup the style I like (very hard to describe but found that guy already)
- taller than me (is not that hard this one since I'm short)
- walking style that I like
- not too thin...I like some meat.ahaha

Seven tags to go?
???????

Three names you go by:
- chong
- hui
- melanie

Three physical things you like about yourself:
- short
- chubby
- mashimaro smile

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
- my nose (looks weird)
- my hair (hard to maintain)
- my double eyelids (so hard to see)

Three things that scares you.
- ghost & ghost movies
- big insects
- scary thunder

Three drinks (alcoholic or non)
- san suan ping
- teh c
- milo

Three of your daily essentials
- sleep
- food & water
- music

Three things you are wearing now
- yellow shirt
- yellow shorts
- yellow anklet

Three of your favourite movies.
- Rush Hour
- Madagascar
- Home Alone

Two Truth and A Lie
- I'm not that friendly
- I'm weird
- I'm always happy
^guess for urself

Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
- mesmerizing eyes
- warm smile
- gentleman

The careers you are considering, or have considered
- comedian
- graphic maker
- accountant

Three people you would like to see take this quiz now.
- Pingie
- Marlin
- Mishy

Will try to do Mishy's tag as soon as possible yea.hehe

No comments: