Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, September 8, 2007

Can't believe...

...I actually miss seeing him? Yes him in Gadong. I kinda feel regret that I did not appreciate the times when he was still there "nearer" to me. I felt kinda bad I only smiled to him once for the 1 whole month when he was there? And the rest of the time was just "staring/glaring" at him til he also did the same to me.LOL. But that's how I kena "tien dao"(electrocuted) by him also. haha. I actually missed the good old times when I just started my work there and seeing the fun in him&the others. Now I wish I can just turn back the time...now it's soo hard to even see him. And I don't like to see him at the "other" place there *curses the manager who transferred him!* haiz. Now I don't even know if he still works there or not. haiz. Eventho I keep saying he's most probably "bend" but I still so wish he is "NOT"! I know he's most probably a "jerk" too but I don't really mind about that unless he really goes over the line. I don't know when I can find another one same style like him one...really very hard for me ler. haiz. *sadz*
*Don't mind this post of mine*

No comments: