Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, September 27, 2007

baegopa...

OMG...finally...I finally finished my HRM report and now is 3.35am? Yes I'm still awake, in fact I don't feel sleepy yet. Must be the kopi "O" and teh "C" effect. I really suck at writing reports, or in fact any writings. arghh...took me like one whole day to do just one report. Yea I'm just being a slacker+procastinator. Just now so many dramas on tv that just kept distracting me from my work. Currently watching Sweet Spy with Nam Sang Mi and Dennis Oh...and I didn't know Dennis Oh is soo cute in the drama?!!! When he winks and smile...ommo nomu jarsaenggi!!!
I'm actually very hungry now but can't eat anything now. I'm going gadong to slack later noon time..ahaha. I want more holidays!! Seems like 24hrs a day not enough for me now which reminds me that I really need to start my article summary on time management...although I read the article already but argh I dislike summarising!! I'm a long-winded person you see...so I like to go around the bushes before getting to my main points.lol. OK...I'm being crappy again...better go get my sleep now.^^

No comments: