Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, September 4, 2007

*yawn*

OMG I just kept yawning today. Soo sleepy man.ahaha. Today as usual very busy and then kept eating chocolates only. Ms.Fadzli this time bought us a whole lot of different cadbury choc bars! She's really too nice already always buy us food. Lots of Thanx! :) Then today no lunch time for me coz I went for my Spanish class as I didn't go yesterday. But I got to eat the baby john I bought before the profesor came lar.hehe. Then rushed to Business Law tutorial which I can just fell asleep while sitting at the back.LOL. Then finally today I skipped HRM lecture coz really cannot stand, need to go home and take a nap. I took a 2hrs nap but still so sleepy.haiz. Then later going to Lina's house and go somewhere. hmmmmmmmmmm

*yawn *yawn* *yawn*
I better go get ready first.hehe

No comments: