Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, September 29, 2007

debit - credit

Thanx to Pingie, we now have our accounting way of viewing our current life.ahaha. Her's dr-happiness, cr-money but I put mine as opposite. But I think in actual fact for me is a "contra" lor. A gain&lose at the same time.hehe. Speaking of accounts, haven't even open my accounting book since the break started. Need to revise for the test on this coming Monday ler! FIS even worse test on Tuesday and I know nothing yet. I haven't finish my english summary also.aish~ Just now 5 of us sisters mass chat in msn until now lar but left 4 of us only.lol. I even apply stocks' theory in guys topic. See how crap can I get huh? Yes, lucky yesterday checked stock didn't take much time for my part lar.

Thursday went Gadong lepak at Lina's shop til 4.30pm. Then dinner time, I walked to mall eventho was raining. I saw the mesmerizing eyes guy^^ Soo cool man him! Mall now got many booths selling stuffs at like every level? I want to go watch a movie but now no movie to watch even coz the ones I wanted to watch no more and not yet comeout.haiz. Oh and saw the Yoohwan lookalike guy also and he's cute!
Then yesterday I tapau Ideal for lunch...got $1.00 rice meal so must try!ahaha. Not bad ler the ayam masak merah..and also its cheesy chicken balls?ahaha. I ate at Lina's shop and then I showed her&her sis my "ninja moves"! *hai-yah!* hehe. Then Mam.Gwen belanja us Jollibee burgers in the late afternoon. I went to mall to deposit money also and my long queue but lucky it's fast moving! I saw a girl whose eyes reminded me of Moon Geun Young especially when she looked sad and kesian in movies?!! hehe. I off-ed early and then went grocery shopping with my dad for like 1 and a half hours coz we went to few different supermarkets.lol.
Later, I need to go search for some gifts and cards already.hehe.

And get well soon my dearest SungMo! Hope you will comeback to perform soon! I'm sad coz now 2 of my guys macam not performing coz I don't know how come they cut away Jihyuk's part in the perf?!! And now Sungmo got waist problem, he didn't even sing&DJ in the perfs.sniff.

No comments: