Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, September 8, 2007

just *sigh*

Hmm...I didn't blog what happened to me yesterday but nothing much happen also lar.haiz. During my lunch break I went to mall with my colleague for the opening ceremony of the Brunei Grand Sale. At the same time I made an appointment with Kelly to meet up with her at the Mall also and so we did. Yesterday ate dinner at KFC and I really think their spicy chicken downgraded already coz doesn't taste as nice as last time. And a bit kek dao all the stuffs I wanted to buy "no discount" one coz yea "new arrivals" they put there.haiz.

This morning awaken by a few sms coz I did not put my mobile on silent. Then very kek dao my line kena cut already coz I haven't put in sufficient balance for them to cut my annual licence fee. So had to spend $25 recharge card today! Soo sim tia ah..snifff. So yea I couldn't reply those who sms-ed me. I went uni and bought brownies from Amie..lucky I got asked her save for me coz sold off all already!ahaha. Then in Korean class, our sunsaengnim really funny lar coz of her stories. Then went to ThienThien ate lunch with my dad before work. Today 2 of my colleagues got arguments..haiz..but I think now both ok already? I hope so...and my colleague Tricia told me that she made the 3P salad I recommended to her last time and those people who tried the salad all said very yummy she said! whee..happy happy to hear that!ahaha. Thanks to Moon&her mum for this recipe...if not for them I also will not know this 3P salad is that nice!hehe. I'm soo craving for the salad now! I can't wait for Lina's feast next weekend!ahaha

Then dinner time, Pingie came Jaya to fetch me to go Mall coz it's raining quite heavy and she really knew I don't have umbrella&worse I forgot to bring my jacket even! So we crazily walked to mall and got our feet wet. I ate my dinner at foodcourt&seriously don't know what to eat!haiz. Then we went to Arcade to buy SC's gift. We somemore got freebies for ourselves and soo cute ones!ahaha. Lucky us :) Pingie had to walk me back to Jaya coz still raining and then she had to walk back to Mall to buy the remaining gifts. Thanx Pingie^^

My junior eyecandy very keai today.ahaha. But I still want to see my senior eyecandy...haiz. I don't know if he's really taking a week's break or not working anymore coz 3 days I did not see him there already ah!!! I wonder when I can see him again...*prays hard*
hehe..tomorrow I off coz going to go SC's bday party and then need to do my homework also...at Lina's house?ahaha.

No comments: