Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, September 10, 2007

bi...bi...bi...

...no not talking about the superstar but just the "rain" itself.lol. Yesterday such a rainy and cold day. Now after midnight already so have to use "yesterday already. I was blogging halfway just now when my mum switched off the wrong button for my tv and comp!haiz. I was also busy doing my english "memo" just now.

Yesterday morning went to Sin Cheah's birthday party at I-Lotus. My first time there and the ambience quite nice..I Like! Pingie likes the song they put when we were about to get into car?ahaha. Then me&Pingie went to Lina's house which I was supposed to do my memo there but ended up in a "makeup" session. Yea they two asked me to start using makeups now? After Lina did a tryout on me just now and I think not bad also, maybe I will start putting on some makeups coz is a form of "manners" as Lina said? I want gothic look, my eyes actually do suit gothic but not my clothing/personality style.lol. I want my eyes to look evil to "tien" him but just don't know when I can see him again.haiz. Pingie even took my before and after makeup pix. But the after ones I camwhored myself alot tho!puahahahaha. Oh and Lina made us delicious carbonara! Yummy!!! Gomawo^^ Then I came home took an hour nap coz soo sleepy man!


Ok...time for some piccies..kekeke:
Image hosted by servimg.com Brain killing Pinky? Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com <--- The 2 before pix. Funny kan?
Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com <--- Sorry for the act cute pic.lol. These 4 are after pix. Got difference?ahaha.

ahaha...still got pix at SC's bday but have to get from SC,Wanru&Fergus?ahaha
.

No comments: