Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, September 13, 2007

love bites with just a Cornetto...

.....{share a Cornetto icecream with the one you "Miss" and love "Berry" much, enjoy every bites of it, cherish the moments and have "Sweet dreams".}

ahaha...ok I macam doing CF for Cornetto. But yea I just foundout Cornetto got new icecreams?Just now went HuaHo with Lina to buy the ingredients she need for this saturday night's feast and was exploring the icecreams. The Cornetto's "tiraMissU", "love u Berry much", and "cookies&sweet dreams" caught my attention.lol. I bought the Sweet Dreams one coz I want to have sweet dreams.lol. I should buy the tiramisu one but I don't want to miss that jerk. Everytime I pray hard hoping for him to drop by or let me bump into him somewhere at least! Why he disappear just like that leh? haiz...
Today's a public holiday coz 1st day of Ramadhan(puasa) and I also didn't do much things today. Yawn soo much in office only til tears also cameout ah! So lunch asked Lina to make coffee for me but also not much help. Must be coz really boring. My junior eyecandy quite hyper today tho.ahaha. Kelly was at Jaya shoppin with her aunt&dad this afternoon and so she came&find me too.hehe. Oh and the SE phone S500i goldenish that I love is in stores now! Last time only got the greenishblack one.haiz but is way out of my budget.

Hmm...I just realised I didn't blog yesterday huh? Yesterday nothin much happened. Early morning FIS tutorial Ms.Annie belanja us food...both our FIS lecturers also so nice like to belanja us food one. Then during lunch I had nothing to eat coz yea left a few stalls opened only but also got nothin to eat. After tennis meeting at 3.30pm me,Pingie and her sis, and Kelly went to Gadong. I was really damn hungry til don't know what I want to eat even.ahaha. We just ate&talk at the Mall foodcourt. After that we just went shoppin but I didn't buy anythin lar.lol. And I feel like I got many pending assignments eh but soo lajee.aigoo..how?

Sooo damn sleepy and tired ah....going to sleep soon.

No comments: