Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, September 24, 2007

超新星

hehe...done changing to my new blogskin! This blogskin actually very easy to change...only took me few minutes but the Cho Shin Sung graphic took me longer time..haiz my ps skills really rusty until don't know go where already! Yes Cho Shin Sung/Supernova is my latest interest! In my previous post I said I would intro them when I'm free but don't need already coz u can check them out at Lina's and Mel's blogs!hehe. I really fated to like younger guys is it? The two guys I like Sungmo(Vega) and Jihyuk(Acrux) from CSS are both younger than me by a lil'! Sungmo's younger than me by almost a month..arghh!!! I can't call them oppa...lucky Lina&Mel can call their guys oppa. I want to watch their Mpick too!

You can watch their debut perf "HIT" on Music Bank(21st Sept):


-----------------------------------------------------------

Let's see what I have been doing these past few days. Saturday I actually skipped Korean class coz I was too lajee to wake up. Then went Netzone for lunch with my dad. Then off-ed at 6.30pm coz going to hangout with Lina&Von at night but too bad Von couldn't make it last minute coz no transport. We both went arcade for photohunt&K also. We played photohunt also can laughed so much I tell you! Then we had the funniest moments with the elevator. I was the one pushed the button but didn't look up the screen there, so we waited quite a few minutes before Lina looked up and said is under maintenance!!! So very "chadao!". Then 2nd time, the lift door open, the guy asked if up or down. I said "down" and walked away but Lina...I don't know how come she's still standing there and said "down" but her finger pointing "up". Lina told me I should have seen the guy's punya "priceless" expression after she did that!ahaha. She said the guy must be thinking she must be "charmed" by his cute looks or what.lol. I very happy get to see the guy I want to see...his eyes really so mesmerizing! *droolz* We went to eat Gelato icecream again. This time I tried "oreo" and Lina tried "grape". Both also nice to me. hehe. Then I went Lina's house overnight again.lol.

Yesterday I also felt soo lajee...went Netzone to eat nasi katok again with Lina&her sis. I always ate their nasi katok til soo bloated one. Then we went Mall again. But too bad didn't get to see mesmerizing eyes but I got to see senior eyecandy ler.ahaha. We went arcade again..played photohunt,bball and K also. Then worked 3hrs only coz I want to go home early to do many things.ahaha. Happy to see mooncakes when I came home and tried the green tea flavor...tasted a bit weird but still nice to eat coz I'm a greentea fan.lol.
Then today also soo lajee...just feel like napping always. Supposed to do my assignments but ended up doing graphic, organising my folders and reading storybooks? I borrowed 3 horror story books from Lina's sis call "Mr.Midnight". Short stories kind like Goosebump.hehe.

No comments: