Image hosted by servimg.com


Friday, September 21, 2007

OMMO! OMG!

I seriously just went OMFG when I just cameback and saw what they all spammed in 10B and I also went crajee and then went Bestiz and saw those new perfs on Music Bank and I went high! I think I really long time did not watch perfs already! I didn't know Music Bank now is on Fridays and not Sundays anymore? SUJU 2nd album Comeback Perf today!!! Don't Don! The MV also out already but I watched til pening. I love their perf soo much! Not pening, very hot! and LIVE!! I'm getting into the song more now.hehe. I can't believe my Teuk rapped in the song?! Hyuk's rapping inside reminded me of Woohyuk oppa's rapping during H.O.T. times! I have to admit Hankyung looks really yeng in this album! I like Heechul's red hair too! Kyukyu&Yehsung also I like! The rest look nice also but I like these four guys the best!lol. Oh and the violin guy is not the 14th member...he's just special guest appearing in Don't Don's song. His name is Henry and he's one of the Chinese SM trainee who's going to debut soon? But yea even in the perf he cameout soo yeng!!!wheeeeeeeeet~~~

Can watch their "Don't Don" MV here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuXb2B5ve0M

This comeback perf "Don't Don" is a must watch!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------

I today also OMG there...I got myself a new eyecandy! Is the same one I talked about last Sunday? deng...now I feel like many movies that I want to watch in the cinema eh! But can't always go coz broke ah!!! Need to go during the cheap price which is Mon-Wed afternoon but who go with me leh?haiz..
Today quite a fine day...as usual ate lunch at Lina's shop and then she let me watch Supernova(ChoShinSung)'s 37mins MV featuring Eugene! Their song "HIT" is nice! Their dance also cool! I just went "woo and woa.." crajeely there coz the guys soo yeng! I like the DJ guy of the group! I will intro about them soon when I'm more free.ahaha. Then at night ate guava and drank soyabean for dinner. I went to Mall as usual and since I'm there I went to Cineplex to get my Ratatouille's prize...I was supposed to get a mousepad but they gave me the mobilechain instead? But is ok also lar coz can hang around.ahaha. That's where I started my "OMG"..I just kept "OMG" in my heart and smiling. I went back 2nd time there to ask about Magic Gourd and this time I got to ask him coz others busy! I felt soo happy and lucky. His face really very very "cool" man! I love his eyes most!arghhh...why these days I like "this" same kind of people?!!haiz.

No comments: