Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, September 16, 2007

bingo!

Supposed to blog on friday about my 5 minutes of happiness but yea my comp went crajee again. Sasak so I just went to sleep since I was very sleepy already. hehe...my 5 minutes of happiness was coz the guy I've been hoping to see dropped by on that friday night!!! And somemore wore til soo the style I love! Today I got to take a glance at him also. ..wheee....hope can see him next week also but not with me risking people's suspicion on me.lol

Yesterday worked few hours only and also so boring. Then went to LIna's house eat eat, K and overnight. I made peoples choked with my "la sam la fai" words and I didn't quite get why also?ahaha. Me,Ping&Lina camwhored too but as usual I'm the extreme one!lol.

Then today afternoon Me,Lina&Von went Mall. We ate at Dixie and then went to watch a movie. We watched "Hairspray"! I think it's quite nice ler, alot of singing but their singings and dancings were very good and cool! I love! hehe. Oh and I find this ticket guy's eyes very yeng! I mean really nice with contacts?!ahaha. After movie, we went to try Kokoberry's Gelato icecream at their new Gelato Cafe at The Mall's 1st floor. They allowed us to try a bit of their icecreams also but we didn't try all lar.lol. I ordered green tea, Von ordered something like nutella but I forgot what's the name, and Lina ordered tiramisu. I like the greentea coz not that sweet+got the bitter taste that I like. We sat down to enjoy our icecreams at the comfy chairs provided by them at the side there.

Now have to do some assigments already. Adios!

No comments: