Image hosted by servimg.com


Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mooncakes...

A bit late but Happy Belated Mooncake & Chuseok Festival!!! Hope you guys enjoyed the festival and those sweet mooncakes. This year's the mooncakes I ate actually not that sweet which is good! But Mel's mooncakes look soo delicious and I miss her mom's jelly mooncakes ler!!!
I went to the big temple with my parents as usual and we ate a bit mooncakes there too. Same like every year they have the Chinese Opera going on there and lantern conpetition.
Then we went shopping at HuaHo Qlap and then went around Qlap in car. Then went to Tamu Gadong. And oh the building near the Pasar Gadong&big roundabout call "The Arch"? It is now a Taurean Cafe!! Quite many people ler and looks nice.ahaha. Then we went Sing You Me to eat our supper. Now very bloated.ahaha. I thought can finish my HRM report by tonight but now can't already coz I just arrived home not long only.haiz. Today whole day just feel like sleeping only so I kept taking short naps.ahaha

OK since this is such a short post I will post the pix of cutie Chyora and Syongah. Yoochun now no more allergic to dogs so he is rearing one now and he named her "Chyora". Syongah is I supposed Jaejoong's one(maybe he share with Yunho also?ahaha). Chyora&Syongah are of same breed and don't u think their names are just soo cute like their owners?hehe.
Image hosted by servimg.com CHYORA! Image hosted by servimg.com SYONGAH!
OMMO, they are soo cute kan?hehe

No comments: