Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, September 3, 2007

pardon~

ah shiat...me&Mondays are rivals ah? Mondays always not a good day for me one.aish. Just now when was halfway typing today's blog entry then blackout..my whole neighbourhood. So yea didn't save, but I thought the saved draft will have my entry saved but it just saved the title? What's the use then?aiyoh. This morning supposed to follow my parents go Limbang coz my mom needs to make new passport but I just couldn't get out of my bed so I decided I stay at home and sleep til "kao-kao"!!ahaha. I woke up at noon then went to bath and got ready for my Spanish class at 4pm but my parents only arrived home at 5.30pm! So yea missed my 2hrs class. And I tried to call my profesor but his office line just couldn't get thru! haiz. Hope I can catch up ler. OK so practically did nothing since I woke up. Will try to finish up my accounting later if possible.LOL. So lajee and don't know why my right feet soo damn pain til i can't even bend my feet?! *ottogeh!!* *wails* Oh I forgot to mention that on saturday in my uni I saw a girl who luks like Mishy esp. the side face! Then on sunday when I went Baiduri Mall, I saw a teller there looks like Farah onni alot! OMMO!

wooo...proud of my faculty^^
http://www.brunei-online.com/sunday/news/sep2h15.htm

My sunsaengnim must be very haengbok coz Hanguk Nonggu Team(LG Sakers) won the Brunei Cup this year! So her wish for them to get into finals really did come true coz she wants to watch the final!ahaha. Chukkahamnida to them!
http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/mon/sep3s2.htm

And this is just random...I find one of the word in the title which made me LOL!
http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/mon/sep3h32.htm

No comments: