Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, September 20, 2007

Don't Don

SUJU 2nd album is out today!!! Finally their 2nd album! We've been waiting since like June like that?ahaha. AND OMFG THEY ARE ALL SOO HOT FOR THIS ALBUM CONCEPT!! Soo rock and yea the main/title song is really rock song...and I don't really like it. The name of the song sounded a bit funny too.ahaha. I've listened til track 7 at Lina's shop this afternoon and they got many happy songs also along with ballads. And the song "I Am" the lyrics were written by Teuk,Hae,Hyuk&Min. Here's the short video of their album jacket shoot:

So hot kan? Can you see an extra member there? A guy playing the violin and very cool! Wonder if he's just there for the violin part or he's going to be added in the group?ahaha. I really got alot of albums to catch up with eh! *dies*
---------------------------------------------------------

Finally done the 1st HRM group presentation today! My group did HR on Cadbury&Lindt, both famous chocolate brands!hehe. But we got 1 more HRM group presentation to do and a different group report for study visit(my group got HSBC). After mid-term break really soo busy already with tests and projects.haiz. Hwaiting ler!
Soo tired and sooo sooo sleepy today ah coz yea tuesday only slept for 5hrs. I don't like lack of sleep coz I will get moody easily.haiz. But thanks to my junior eyecandy...because of his cute smile I feel much better and that's why today I rather be out "there" than at home where I can get a good afternoon nap!. After observed him for quite sometime I found him likeable by many peoples around him. He's actually friendly and funny too.ahaha. This afternoon after uni, went to Lina's shop and nap 30minutes while waiting for her to come. I really can't tahan already. Then my lunch I ate the biscuits I brought only coz don't really feel like eating also but at night I got hungry faster.lol. I went to ThienThien as usual and even peoplez there know me already.hehe. Today boring but time passed quite fast for me?lol.

No comments: