Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, September 6, 2007

garage sale!!!

Yesterday wanted to blog but then when chattin in msn halfway my comp restarted and it took awhile to go into my windows coz my comp really something wrong already.haiz. I waited til soo tired and sleepy so I just went to sleep since today have to get up early.

Tuesday night I slept over at Lina's place after we came back from Peiling's house. We met Dennis our ex-classmate there too then we started talking craps and kept laughin only.ahaha. Then yesterday morning, Lina had to send me to uni. I was rushin to uni but manatau arrived there FIS tutorial cancelled!! argh! Quite chadao! But I was happy that I caught up with my Spanish class for the 2hrs I missed on Monday!wheeee...then I ate nasi katok for lunch yesterday and it was quite yummy.hehe.
After my Korean class, I went to help Ms.Annie to build the FBEPS Tower using paper&plastic cups. Ping,Ling and a few of our classmates were there and started already. We took 2hrs+ to build the FBEPS Tower toast but according to Ms.Annie we failed to build a very high one coz not enough cups, no drawings/proper planning and not enough human resource too.ahaha. But we tried our best already, next time we'll do a really tall one!hehe. We really did have aLOT of fun and laughter during the building process coz Ms.Annie was super HIGH that time!!!ahaha. We took alot of pix along the process&after too! When we were doin' the tower, FBEPS Amazing Race was going on too. I saw the particpants had lotsa fun too.hehe. Ping suggested we should join Amazing Race next year if got.ahaha. Then me,Ping&Ling went to tennis but due to me, they two didn't even play or do anything but just LAUGH!!!mwahahahahaha. I just made both of them went crajee and Ping laugh til very tired&want to vomit already she said.LOL. Yea I was the most bising one there lar. Arif&Hakeem also went and Arif will be going to UK next week. Take care yea Arif! Cya when you come back Brunei! I laughed soo much the whole day already then went home laugh again coz of my "funny" parents when they shoot each other remarks especially my dad!ahaha

We were in the Borneo Bulletin today for the FBEPS Tower!!! Can you see me there?LOL. But I forgot to buy the newspaper today lar!aigooo...

http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/thu/sep6h42.htm

Today early morning HRM also laugh&laugh only coz our tutor really humorous eh?ahaha. Then we set up our garage sale at FBEPS Smallville there. I just got story books to sell lar tho. Ping got many accessories to sell. I bought 2 from her somemore!ahaha. So people please visit our garage sale yea!!! Even today also banyak laffing gas ah.ahaha.
Then in the late afternoon, I went to Gadong to meetup with Lina. Then we went Mall. I was supposed to look for SC's pressie but I really don't know what to buy and so waited til Pingie came. But when she came ah, I bursted out laughin and can't stop laughin coz the way she look.ahaha. I looked so long when she was walkin to me&Lina's direction at the foodcourt there and I thought how come the girl look familiar? She wore bright yellow Doraemon shirt somemore!ahaha. These days she's really tryin hard to make people laugh at her "funny" jokes. But we only laugh when she said "...not funny meh?" puahahaha. Then we 3 went to the small new shops near Arcade and then went into Arcade to play the Photo Hunt but I was gettin more blur&slow!aish! Then went in KBOX to sing 2 songs but all the songs I want don't have ah!! Really kek dao! How could they don't have "Kuingin Kamu by Roamnce!"?!!! They don't even have the Westlife songs I wanted!haiz...in the end we started to sing the "Pingie" style!ahaha.

I am actually very disappointed and sad tonight coz did not see my Senior eyecandy!!! OMG...why of all the days he off today? I saw my Junior eyecandy tho but just for a few seconds.hahaha. But I want to see my Senior eyecandy more lar!! argh...oh when me&Lina were having dinner just now..I came up with gigolo story with my senior eyecandy as the Grade "A" one and Lina's guy as Grade "B-"? lol. haiz..sotzho michin siaoliao.

No comments: