Image hosted by servimg.com


Tuesday, September 11, 2007

deng.....

I finally done changing my blogskin...I think still got something wrong with the html.haiz. I just kept modifying here and there.haiz. Still not 100% satisfied with it but I like the pic^^

Yesterday I had a weird dream...I dreamt of the "jerk"...I dreamt he cameback to work or something but he looked very very exhausted and got thinner? Then very weird is I dreamt of him speaking in Mandarin!!! I'm like "OMG?! Did I hear wrong?" Then I couldn't really remember what happen already.haiz. I hope I can see him again soon.

Today no need go uni coz is UBD Convocation and so every lecturers will be busy. My vein at my left leg made my leg so pain now. haiz. Now raining soo heavy!! Nice to sleep again...but I think I need to start doing my assignments too! And I hope puasa starts on thursday and not tomorrow!

Now for my classic pic that I promised to post:

Image hosted by servimg.com

ahahaha...cool eh?

No comments: