Image hosted by servimg.com


Thursday, November 1, 2007

MV DOULOS

If anyone ask me "¿Que Tal?" now, I would seriously answer "fatal". Just felt soo soo tired and head a bit dizzy. Been out for the whole day for more than 12 hours so arrived home almost midnight already. Not entirely my fault, my dad just too busy with his own functions that he picked me up very late.haiz.

Today after our classes, me,Ping&Ling went to visit the MV DOULOS ship at Muara Port. After 9 years, the ship finally cameback to Brunei once again. I still remembered I did go visit the ship when I was in Form 1 and I bought a postcard but don't know where is it now.lol. Tomorrow will be the last day the ship going to be here. Also, most probably this will be the last time we will see/visit MV Doulos coz the ship very old already and need to say bye-bye in 2010. Before we went to visit, we ate kolo mee at a restaurant at Muara Town coz we were very hungry already especially me!!! They said I ate very fast today, proved I was really hungry and the kolo mee tasted delicious to me too!ahaha.

Then we arrived at the port, the guard asked us to wait for the bus to bring us to the ship. When the bus came, don't know how come suddenly got one whole bunch of people appeared and fought their ways to get in the bus until Ping was left behind coz the bus was full already and I had to stand also. Actually walking is even faster and save petrol coz seriously very near only. *char dao* Yay! Finally got on the ship but it was quite hot coz crowded with books&peoplez.ahaha. I didn't have any books to buy so I just bought a keychain&postcards as souvenirs. I wanted to buy more but didn't bring enough money ler. The books on the ship are considered quite cheap but I'm kinda disappointed that there's no useful Korean books. Maybe finished selling already? The special offers one really cheaper coz you just need to buy a MV Doulos bag worth $10 and you can choose any 2 books for free from the special offer section. Those books are mostly educational books like for Business, Marketing, History, Socio, IT and many more, with many hard-covered. So me&Ping shared, she bought a Business book and I bought a Introductory Course for Spanish book. I think the book is really worth it coz it comes with a video&audio cdroms and looks pretty too^^ I wonder my Spanish profesor seen this book before or not, maybe I should bring and show him how enthusiastic I am to learn Spanish.puahaha. Next semester will continue taking Spanish since not taking Marketing Mgt. coz will be harder and more work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MV_Doulos
http://www.mvdoulos.org/


Then we went around the ship and took many piccies.hehe. There is a cruise ship call "Costa Allegra" from Genova, Italy...that is just beside MV Doulos. It looks quite nice. There's this passenger at Costa Allegra waving to us when we were on MV Doulus standing&feeling the wind.lol. We also took many piccies went we came down from MV Doulos. Then Ling brought us around Serasa Beach and I kept snapping shots only til Ping's H/P memory also full already.haha.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costa_Allegra
http://www.costacruise.com/B2C/USA/Shopping/Ships/AL/default.htm


After that Ling sent Ping back to UBD and me to work. I just go work for awhile to update stuffs. Now at least we have 2 new staffs so easier when need to look after the shop. Then at night Lina picked me up to go dinner that she promised to belanja me.keke. We actually wanted to go Mall but fed-up of no parking so went Qlap to eat Korean food instead! Wheeee!! Soo long didn't eat already! What a coincidence that my sunsaengnim was there too talking to the lady boss.ahaha. Me&Lina ordered bibimbap, jajangmyun, and kimchi jigae. *yumz* I ate til soo bloated ler! GOMAWO!!! After dinner, we went to Happy Stars and then went back Lina's house.

Nomu nomu pigonhae, will post the MV Doulus trip piccies next time ler. Going to sleep now. Buenas noches!

No comments: