Image hosted by servimg.com


Sunday, November 25, 2007

ENCHANTED

My...I slept soo much today. I woke up at 1pm. Then ate a bit then went back to sleep til 6pm which was then dinner time already! Must be due to the new herbal pillow that my dad bought yesterday. The pillow is filled with chrysathemum flowers? My hair now smells like that too.lol.

Yesterday's "SURPRISE FOR AH BON" can be considered a success eventho she didn't scream as we expected her to.ahaha. We had this plan since Monday for not letting Von know that Marlin's back.hehe. Lina then told us the real Ah Jin also planned a surprise comeback from China for Wannie's birthday a few days ago. What a coincidence ler!hehe. The surprise yesterday almost not success coz Von&Marlin was really close in bumping into each other in front of my shop! kek dao coz I didn't know this Von still shopping around there when I told her to go collect the tickets first and wait for me at Cineplex. Ok...so me and Marlin had to be very careful when walkin to Mall. We arrived there but Von&sis still at Jaya eating when I called her up. So I went to collect the ticket first, I booked I collect also.lol. Lucky I booked coz really full! I asked Marlin to hide first at Sinma which she said people there thought she looked suspicious.ahaha. Then I missed call her to comeout and surprised Von! I was hit by Von in return for this surprise instead coz too emotional, how nice kan?haiz.ahaha

ENCHANTED movie was not bad, quite funny also. I like the dresses wore by the main character "Giselle". Oh I love the chipmunk too coz soo cute!!! hehe. Thanx Von for the movie and popcorn treat!!!
Me and Marlin tried the Doraemon toriyaki(or something like that?) selling at a stall at UG basement...not bad ler their cold ones. It's a small pancake with fillings.

Lina just sms-ed me and told me about DongBang concert yesterday which was awesome! Micky actually was considered topless coz his shirt was ripped!!! OMG! Deng how could u Micky when I'm not there to watch the concert! I missed out Timeless perf too coz Ri In was there too!!! deng...ahaha. Mel and Lina must be still nosebleeding and very happy coz JJ&Xiah kept going their sides.lol.
haiz..why this time around must be my exam which made me can't attend this and that!?!!!? I can't wait til after exam coz I wanted to do many things already.ahaha.

No comments: