Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Wedding Day!!!

A BIG CONGRATZ TO ANGELA LEE(Ling) & EFRON KONG(Long) for their WEDDING TODAY! WISH THEM ALL THE BEST AND MAY GOD BLESS THEM ALWAYS!

My friend/x-colleague Angela has her wedding ceremony at the Catholic Church (St.George there) this morning at 9am. I was honoured to be asked to become their ring holder. Today was my 2nd or 3rd time went in the church. I remembered the first time was when I followed Lib to a mass few years back?hehe. I arrived a bit earlier this morning so I went to look around my ex-school SGS. Not much changes except for the teachers. hehe. The couple will have their wedding celebration next monday in Miri but too bad I can't attend coz exam week.
OK time for some piccies:

Image hosted by servimg.com
The wedding "rings" on the cute pillow.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Before the ceremony starts. L to R-Back: Groom&Bride's bro. Front: Me,Bride&Bride's Mom.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com
Angela&Me

Image hosted by servimg.com
My angpow from the newly-wed :)

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com
THE NEWLY-WED COUPLE.

There are actually many more pix from 3 professional cameramen.ahaha

No comments: