Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, November 5, 2007

wheee...finally!

ahaha...my wheee finally not coz I finally finish my assignments or tests but coz I FINALLY got myself a new Sony Ericsson mobile!!! YAYYY!!! After how many years of using my old phone, really old til many things also not in good condition already.ahaha. My dad finally bought me a Sony Ericsson K810i. The one with circle buttons? At first looks weird but at least it's still nice to press.ahaha. I bought the Golden Ivory color (thanx Moon for the info). I wanted to buy the red one but the red too dark so doesn't look attractive.lol. Next I need to buy a 1GB memory card coz this 128MB memory card is too small for me.

Just now dinner shiok coz went Excapade with my parents and ate soo much. All my favourite food also I got ordered. I even ordered Kimchi bokeumbap from a Japanese restaurant? But it tasted quite nice and my parents also like it.ahaha. But now I think I'm getting a bit of sore throat...hopefully won't get worse lar!!! I very scare of having sorethroat one.haiz.

*dies* Next week got 2 oral tests - Spanish on Monday and Korean on Saturday. Both need to make our own convo scripts.haiz. And tomorrow HRM test surely bomb again one *hides*
OK..will now go continue study for HRM test.

No comments: