Image hosted by servimg.com


Saturday, November 17, 2007

End of Sem 3...

Today is the last day for this semester. Next week is revision week and the following weeks are exam weeks. This afternoon got Korean Oral test and I got paired up with Ling. Lucky still can get an "A" for it. 6 of us, the dialogues all same same one coz we practiced same one until our sunsaengnim also laughed and knew what me&Ling wanted to say already.lol. After that Ling sent me to Gadong. I was supposed to go work but ended up studying FIS at Lina's shop only. So tomorrow will have to go work. I bought TEENS mag for this month again just coz got my Yuzhe ge!!! And then foundout the big poster inside is Fahrenheit in X Family one! Double happiness! But then I was hoping the poster is Yuzhe+Yalun+Jiro+Calvin instead coz they are the main characters in the drama! I soo want Xiu's poster too!!! Hope next month will have Yuzhe/X Family's stuff again. hehe. Then at night we went Mall to buy Lina's Xmas decorations. Their Xmas' hats still the same kinds. I was hoping got new styles or what.hohoho. I can't wait til exam over and then Party Time!!!(quoted from Gui Long...ahaha) I'm almost finishing my X Family drama...3 more episodes to go. Sad lar.

No comments: