Image hosted by servimg.com


Monday, November 12, 2007

HOLA! HOLA!

Hmmm...wanted to blog since Saturday but just too tired and no time. Saturday whole afternoon til night was in Gadong. I was supposed to go work but in the end I lazy already. I ate lunch with Lina at Netzone then we went Lamee for tea break when Pingie came.hehe. Then me&Lina went Mall at night coz I need to buy presents. We ate dinner at Dixie (seriously LIna is their loyal customer man!)lol. After that we went in Arcade. My first time went in after they change their layout?and added new games. Me&Lina played at the touchscreen machine for Photohunt but this time we didn't just play that game. I played the fighting game at the other machine until too excited that I felt that the controller was going to break soon.ahaha.
Since Lina uploaded the pix, just go to SUNGIE

Yesterday was my daddy's birthday so we went Four Sea Stop? (Shi Hai Ting) for lunch coz my mom really loves the herbal duck rice there! But I don't like eating duck so ate sweet&sour chicken. After that I went to work until 7pm. I saw Waida when I was at Mall to bank-in. Long time no see her.hehe. Then bought a drink&donut for my tea break.lol. It's a cold weather yesterday coz was raining whole day!

Image hosted by servimg.com
Do I look like some killer here?wakakaka

Image hosted by servimg.com
Me with my donut&drink during teabreak.

No comments: